Control valve for cryogenic units for liquids and gases.
• Globe or angle valve with pneumatic actuator
• Valve body made of cast stainless steel with nozzles for welding, and angle valve can made of aluminum
• Insulation section with bellows, stem protection from freezing so that it allows for any position of the valve during installation
• Installation on WBM, IDD of vacuum units
• Replacement of plunger pair without its dismantling
Valve body in globe or angle modification with nozzles for welding and cryogenic insulation section, self-installed V-ring PTFE or PFTE-coal gland packing, valve plug metal or soft seal.
- 3248-7 type • Cryogenic valve with type 3277 pneumatic actuator
- 3248-1 type • Cryogenic valve with type 3271 pneumatic actuator
Positioners, limit switches, solenoid valves.
Control valve for cryogenic units.
• Globe or three-way valve with pneumatic actuator • Valve body made of cast stainless steel
• Valve plug metal or metal polished seat
• Long isolating section
• Extinguisher for prevent leakage of the medium and the effects on the insulating section
Standard modification for temperature from -200 to 220 oC (-328…428 oF) with long isolating section, mounting flange and extinguisher
- 3246-1 type • Valve with type 3271 pneumatic actuator
- 3246-7 type • Valve with type 3277 pneumatic actuator for connection with positioner